Puppy PreSchool Stay & Train
Start Puppy Training Right with The Dog Ranch at Liberty Hill's Overnight Puppy PreSchool !
Training and socialization for young puppies is critical for their healthy development. We prepare your pup with everything they need to be a confident, relaxed, and well-mannered adult dog that you'll be proud to take anywhere. Puppy PreSchool Stay & Train is available in a 5-day or 10-day option. Contact us to see which program is right for your pup.
Call Us To Schedule A Training Evaluation
Reservation required. Call us to schedule!
Puppy PreSchool: START RIGHT program
This program teaches your puppy the skills that every puppy needs to be a relaxed, confident and well-mannered dog. Your puppy will learn:
- Foundation training: Including potty training and crate training
- Attention and Focus: Introduction to recall and eye contact
- Puppy Manners: A jump start on obedience and manners training
- Intro Leash Walking: How to be calm on leash and walk beside you
- Puppy Handling Skills: Learns to accept handling of ears, feet and basic grooming
- Socialization: Introductions to many different objects, and people and includes playtime with other puppies
Puppy PreSchool Requirements:
- Puppy must be between 8-20 weeks old to be eligible for enrollment
- Puppy is required to have a minimum of one set of distemper and parvo vaccines at least 7 days prior to the first day and a Bordetella vaccine. They should be kept up to date throughout their enrollment. Proof of vaccinations are required.
Puppy PreSchool Start Right program includes:
- Complimentary Training Evaluation and Assessment Day (a $95 value)
- Rewards based training methods to set your puppy up for success
- The Dog Ranch at Liberty Hill Puppy PreSchool Training handbook which includes all Puppy PreSchool lessons along with guidelines and steps to success during the critical puppy life stages.